Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Marketing & Communications Manager at IE Talent & Careers implements the communication strategy of the department, internally and externally. This position requires a creative mind, plenty of proactivity, working with a large and diverse team, and to effectively collaborate with the rest of the IE Community.
Key Action Areas:
- Collaborate in the development and reinforcement of the department’s tone and messages so that they are aligned and continue to build the brand positioning, addressing different stakeholders (students, alumni, employers, rest of the IE Community).
- Internal content: newsletters, emails, blog, marketing of events, communication to the IE Community. ? External content: External website, Talent Forums (career fairs), employment reports, social media.
- Constant coordination and interaction with internal teams.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
- Plan and implementation of all visual and audiovisual materials (shootings, videos, animations, etc.).
- Manage relationship with external marketing/communications agencies.
- Analyze campaigns and translate quantitative or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns: analyze, review, and report to maximize results.
- Master’s Degree from a top University.
- Bilingual in English, fluent in Spanish.
- Background preferably in journalism, communications, marketing.
- Relevant marketing and/or advertising and/or communications experience, ideally in an international business setting.
- Experience in marketing across multiple channels (specifically digital marketing).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed.
- Understand the right tools to create / manage your content: e.g., WordPress, HTML, Photoshop, HubSpot, Hootsuite.
- Strategic mindset: being able to translate business objectives into actionable communication strategies.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills. Multi-tasking and the ability to work with a sense of urgency under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively and effectively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, highly inquisitive, confident, energetic and creative.
- Interested in working in a highly dynamic and international environment.
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative ideas.
- Positive customer-oriented attitude.
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Occasional business trips in Spain and/or overseas may be required.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel