Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE has an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Department to lead the marketing strategy of IE School of Architecture and Design.
IE School of Architecture and Design redefines design education based on pedagogical and technological innovation, project-based learning and environmental responsibility. In an international and entrepreneurial environment, the IE School of Architecture and Design seeks to bridge the traditional gaps between academia and the professional world and to connect architecture and design with the broader society.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading a targeted marketing plan, brand development, communications and customized digital strategies to drive revenue, increase loyalty and customer engagement within the IE School of Architecture and Design. We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with genuine knowledge and passion for architecture and design environment.
• Lead overall marketing communication strategy and development of integrated marketing plans for IE School of Architecture and Design.
• Understand customer journey landscape through data analysis, identify actions and orchestrate execution, partnering with business and technology teams.
• Understanding the sales process, especially influencing buying decisions through marketing activities and strategic messaging in proposals.
• Coordinate various internal and external stakeholders, as well as several projects simultaneously at various stages of development.
• Maintain comprehensive and coherent end-to-end customer journey maps that incorporate customer interactions, experiences and opinions.
• Demonstrate extensive awareness of the design and architecture industry as well of our potential place within it in order to communicate both our creative and marketing approach.
• Learn and operate using an omnichannel approach to develop and execute nurturing marketing campaigns.
• Ability to understand the target market and client, write creative briefs with a sensitive toward the fields of architecture and design. Manage creative and campaign set up processes, all in close coordination with external creative partners.
• Understanding of key business issues clients are facing to help align the marketing go-to-market strategy and point-of-views around them.
• Develop and report upon test & learn plans specific to campaigns to foster iterative learning and proof points for improved cross-marketing campaigns over time.
• Maintain and build the IE School of Architecture and Design positioning/branding in all outputs and touchpoints.
• Bachelor’s degree + Master with a focus on Marketing, Communications, Design, Architecture or related fields is required.
• A minimum of 4 years of relevant marketing and/or advertising and/or communications experience, preferably gained from working within a creative, design or architectural company.
• Knowledge of the architecture and design industry will be an advantage.
• Experience in marketing across multiple channels (specifically digital marketing) and using online performance tracking tools.
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Work collaboratively and effectively as a team member.
• Self-motivated, highly inquisitive, confident, energetic and creative.
• Should be proactive in the delivery of creative and innovative ideas.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel