Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join a diverse and dynamic team where you can explore your potential, be creative and bring new ideas to life at an inspiring institution.
The Marketing Specialist understands, orchestrates and influences customer campaigns and marketing activities while delivering products, solutions and customer campaign feedback to improve the business. We approach marketing in a way that only IE Business School can. We are changing the game, reinventing business educational sector, putting the user first, and ultimately, letting the leaders of the new business world speak for themselves.
Key Action Areas:
From determining positioning and competitive analysis to feature prioritization and development of external communications, you will work to shape the voice of the product and help it grow.
• Participate in the product marketing strategy from beginning to end, with the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously and at varied stages of development.
• Plan, analyze and execute marketing actions, while working closely with the sales teams, the product development team and the channel specialists within the marketing teams.
• Execute marketing actions across IE programs to drive revenue and increase engagement.
• Look for innovative ways to connect with potential students regarding our products, using an onmichannel approach to develop and execute nurturing marketing campaigns.
• Promote the IE brand and build the program portfolio by equipping the sales teams with the information and tools needed to work more effectively.
• Work with a cross-functional team across departments, including academics, sales, admissions, international development, among others, as well with outside partners.
• Use first party data to enhance, create, target and measure customized consumer experiences that drive loyalty and add value for customers.
• Master’s Degree from a top University. Bachelor´s Degree or Master´s Degree with a focus in marketing, communications, or other related fields is required.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• A minimum of 3 years relevant marketing experience, ideally in a company with strong focus on international business and innovation.
• Experience in marketing across multiple digital channels.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment.
• Strong coordination and organization skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as a team member.
• Self-motivated, highly inquisitive, confident, energetic and creative.
• Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts, ideas and insights.
• Must be eligible to work in Spain.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel