Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 21/05/2017
hospital located in Saudi Arabia.
Research Centre and specializes in Oncology, Cardiac, Transplant, and Neurosciences.
• MD degree
• National Subspecialty Board Certification from the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, or New Zealand
• Current medical license in: Canada, the United States, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• Minimum three/four years of current post-subspecialty certification experience as a Consultant in Canada, the United States, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand
• Excellent English communication skills
• Tax-free income, negotiable salary ranging 9k - 15k/month depending on experience
• Married-status contract
• Accommodations provided
• Education allowance for up to four eligible dependents
• Professional leave and allowance
• More than 7 calendar weeks of vacation
NOTE: This position is open to individuals who have current experience in and are citizens of: the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand