Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 19/01/2018
• Drive incremental revenue within assigned territory – owning and closing deals end to end to meet or exceed quota
• Responsible for territory coverage, forecasting, planning & strategy and effectively communicating and updating plan with key stakeholders
• Work with Field Sales, Presales, solution sales, and other key stakeholders on deal execution as needed
• Ensure timely GAF process when required
• Drive opportunity management of volume opportunities. Focus on insuring customer needs are understood and addressed in the sales process.
• Update CRM with customer intelligence
• Focus Area – Develop deep solution understanding in designated product areas
• Generalist with sales bag that includes solutions from across SAP´s portfolio with a focus on solutions where Inside Sales is the primary route to market or
• Solution specialization focused on selling only from a specialist sales bag: Applications, Analytics, Database and Technology, Mobility, RDS or other as defined by management
• Pipeline Management
• Demand generation planning to address territory plan and ensure proper coverage in collaboration with key stakeholders including Inside Sales Innovation and Optimization team, marketing and Partner/Channel management (IPAM), and others as required
• Demand generation execution to meet required revenue plan in collaboration with Marketing, Partner/Channel management (IPAM), partners and other key stakeholders as required.
• Qualify leads, progress through sales cycle. Leverage Partner Determination Matrix and engage with key stakeholders (CSM/iPAM/PAM, etc) for partner selection, offer & pricing support to partner.
• Maintaining accuracy of CRM data for pipeline management
• Proactive Self Development
• On top of on-the job coaching as provided by ISM, the ISE should improve her/his sales skills along various dimensions as defined in the SAP Inside Sales Career progression framework. ISEs are expected to actively work with their management to use the framework to build sales and other skills.
• Solution Certification is mandatory for all ISEs
• Use SAP Career Success Center, Value University and other resources as agreed upon with manager to gain additional skills that enhance productivity.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Inside Sales environment, respectively Demand Generation
• Knowing or having successful experience in multi-channel go to market models
• Knowledge and understanding of Indirect channel dynamics
• Knowledge of ERP market for generalist ISE
• Knowledge of specified solution for specialist ISE
• Business level English: yes
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor equivalent: yes
• Master equivalent: not required
• MBA / Ph.D.: no
• Other (please specify): no.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Categoría o nivel