Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are currently looking for Registered Nurses to work in Mental Health Hospital located in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
This Private Hospital is a Tier-4 assessment and treatment inpatient service for children and young people between the ages of 12 and 18, who are experiencing mental health difficulties.
The hospital´s approach to caring for children and young people
Utilizing a holistic and multidisciplinary approach to care, the aim of their service is to offer a vital stepping stone for young people and their support networks to understand their strengths and difficulties to work towards leading a full and independent life in the future. The therapeutic programme is led by an in-house multidisciplinary team consisting of a child and adolescent psychiatrist, psychologist, occupational therapist, nurse, speech and language therapist, social worker.
This employer has a well-established and successful reputation for providing the highest standard in specialist education services to young people throughout our schools, which are 'trusted' by Ofsted and CQC. We are pleased to deliver the same standard of education in our child and adolescent mental health service so that the young people in our care can have access to education which will support their reintegration into the community.
• EU Nationality
• Very good Level of English
• Good Team player
• Empathy, compassion, resilience and positive parenting skills are required to help support children and young adults to live independent lives
• Willingness to learn as training will be provided
• EU driving license required
The employer offers:
• Permanent, full time contract
• Competitive Salary depending on experience and qualifications:
- Nurses - Hourly Pay Rate - £17 | Annual Salary - £34000
• Benefits packages that includes – Pension Scheme, Subsided Meals, 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Free accommodation for the first 2 months on your arrival.