Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 20/09/2019
General role: Support and co-ordinate the daily activities of the Barcelona office from an administrative stand point for the Barcelona office. Supporting the Country Head with day to day support and projects as well as working with others members of the team.
Company: Our client owns, develops and manages warehouses and industrial properties for customers across multiple European countries.
· Assisting with organisation of meetings, and collecting meeting minutes, including diary management and facilitation of internal and external meetings / web and phone based.
· Responsible for planning, organisation, and controlling the clerical aspect of the organisation and where appropriate developing and implementing improvement to processes.
· Management of daily administrative operations writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations.
· Coordination with telephone services, IT equipment, local administration, local providers.
· Support the management and other support activities for the Barcelona office such as travel and accommodation requirements.
· Organise on-boarding for new starters as part of the general HR functions for the Spanish employees.
· Procurement process management - raising POs (additional support for Finance and HR).
· General administrative support to the Head of Management in every task that he may be able to require.
· Social media skills for profiles management.
· Preparation of presentations, documents, letters, etc.
· Assist to the Head of Spain in reporting to the parent company and Business Unit, contact management: entries and follow-up, filtering and coverage of calls, follow up of periodic reports and write and record minutes of the team meetings.
- Languages: Native level of Spanish and Fluent English.
- Extensive administration experience with experience of working for numerous managers (minimum of 2 years of experience).
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Word, Powerpoint & Excel.
- Good interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Can work independently and in a team.
- Competitive Salary
- Base salary + bonus
- Office schedule: Monday to Friday, 9-18h.
- In the center of Barcelona
- Small office (5 people) within an international company (over 300 employees across 8 European countries).