Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 30/10/2012
England and Scotland
- Looking for a company that can match your passion in the Overhead line transmission sector and help you reach your goals?
- Want to maximise your potential and core skillset in transmission Engineering?
If you’re a site-based Transmission Engineer or Project Manager with a solid project management track record in the overhead lines transmission sector at 132kV +, we want to talk to you.
We’ve got some of the largest overhead lines contracts across England and Scotland on new build and refurbishment projects for high voltage power lines, and a growing portfolio of contracts globally.
So whether you’re looking to focus on wiring / erecting / foundations engineering or becoming a Site / Project Engineer, we value your expertise in high voltage OHL projects (132kV / 275kV / 400kV+).
About the job:
As a Site Engineer / Project Manager, you’ll take responsibility for project planning and work requirements, together with technical guidance. You’ll look after all aspects of project delivery including wiring, erecting and foundations.
Not only will you be central to day-to-day works activities on-site, you will also be responsible for:
• Technical – providing knowledge and guidance to the site teams when required
• Compliance – assessing and making sure best practice, statutory and company procedures are followed
• Planning – material orders, subcontractor and plant availability
• Safety – promoting and driving safe working practices
• Able to interpret and understand general arrangement drawings, you will manage and advise on aspects such as working at height, COSHH assessments, access and OS maps, earthing sequences, etc.
What you’ll need:
If you can demonstrate the following experience and skillsets we want to hear from you:
• Strong engineering and commercial awareness
• Experience delivering overhead lines projects at 132kV+ minimum (preferably 275kV / 400kV+)
• Possess an engineering qualification (ideally HNC or degree level equivalent)
• Experience of responsibility for site-based activities
• Wiring and / or tower erecting experience.
You will be responsible for site health and safety, so a working knowledge of current H&S legislation and possessing or working toward a recognised safety qualification would be an advantage.
Join us and you’ll get access to the best opportunities, exciting engineering challenges and work alongside overhead lines experts at the top of their game.
To learn more about engineering roles with us, please apply now so we can log your interest and provide the quickest possible response.
<b>All replies, covering letters and CVs must be written in English.</b>
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel