Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
This position is integrated into the IE Exponential Learning unit at IE University. It is particularly focused on the High Impact Online Programs (HiOPs) and IE Bootcamps.
The primary responsibility for this position is to define and execute marketing strategies for different programs to generate leads, drive revenue and increase engagement, executing marketing actions across all communication channels.
The omni channel marketing manager will use first-party data to better define key goals and metrics and create, target and measure customized consumer experiences that drive engagement and enrollments. This position requires good analytical skills and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously to meet deadlines. He/She must work with many individuals across the company as well as with outside partners.
Key Action Areas:
• Develop customer-centered strategies and actionable roadmaps that fit into the customer journey landscape to drive marketing conversion.
• Maintain comprehensive and coherent end-to-end customer journey maps that incorporate customer interactions, experiences and opinions, having defined the different audiences and segments for the programs.
• Learn and operate using an omnichannel approach to develop and execute nurturing marketing campaigns.
• Define and execute digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, social ads, content marketing and retargeting.
• Define workflows that allow marketing automation for certain interactions across the conversion funnel. Defining these especially for top of funnel and bottom of funnel prospects.
• Strong focus on tracking goals and metrics and optimizing ROI of channels and campaigns
• Coordinate various types of events and activities as part of comprehensive trigger marketing campaigns as well as ensure the customer experience across the entire journey.
• Understand the target market and client, write creative briefs and manage creative and campaign set-up processes, all in close coordination with external creative partners.
• Implement content and branded marketing across all marketing channels.
• Master’s Degree with a focus on marketing, digital marketing, communications or related fields is required.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant online marketing and/or digital advertising experience, ideally in a multinational company, educational institution and/or agency.
• Experience in marketing across multiple channels (specifically digital marketing) and using online performance tracking tools. Experience planning effective marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Proficiency in SEO/SEM marketing; working knowledge of inbound marketing.
• Proficient use of Google AdWords, Hubspot, Dynamics, as well as main social media ad.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Work collaboratively and effectively as a team member.
• Self-motivated, highly inquisitive, confident, energetic and creative.
• Should be proactive in the delivery of creative and innovative ideas.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel