Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/06/2018
You will work with the Head of the Reactor Division's Nuclear Safety Unit (‘Cellule Sûreté’) and in compliance with the regulations governing French nuclear facilities (known as INB - Installations Nucléaires de Base).
Your duties will involve:
• Ensuring compliance with the specific nuclear safety regulations applicable to our facility: verifying and/or validating that nuclear safety requirements are correctly incorporated in the applicable operating documents (instructions, procedures, specifications, etc.)
• Updating the facility’s specific nuclear safety regulations and drafting nuclear safety reviews
• Conducting risk analyses and nuclear safety studies
• Participating in the inspections carried out by the French nuclear safety authority (ASN) and drafting follow-up letters
• Managing the drafting and handling of non-conformity reports, event notification reports and significant event reports
• Carrying out first-level checks in the field.
To perform these duties, you will interface with the reactor operations teams, the Quality Assurance Coordination Office (BCAQ - Bureau de Coordination et d’Assurance Qualité) and the Quality, Risk Management and Nuclear Safety Unit (CQSR - Cellule Qualité Sûreté Risque).
Once you have received the necessary authorisation, you will be included in the on-call duty rota for Reactor Division engineers.
Qualifications and experience:
• Master’s degree in engineering (or equivalent qualification) with at least 5 years’ professional experience in the field of nuclear safety, nuclear engineering or the operation of a nuclear facility.
• Professional experience in nuclear techniques.
• Ability to carry out engineering studies in fields such as nuclear engineering, mechanics, thermal hydraulics, neutronics, etc.
• To succeed in this position, you must enjoy contact with others, have a conscientious and meticulous approach to your work, and possess strong writing skills.
As an international research centre, we are particularly keen to ensure that we also attract applicants from outside France. Fluent (spoken and written) French is required as well as a working knowledge of English (a language course will be paid for by the ILL). Some knowledge of German would be an advantage.
This post is a permanent position.
Medical fitness for work under ionising radiation is required.
How to apply:
Please submit your application on line, no later than 03/06/2018.