Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 11/06/2018
The Customer Service Manager is a visible and proactive managerial role within the Company Corporate Operations organization. This individual will have a series of Team Managers reporting directly to him/her and a total organization of approximately 150 indirect reports. This person will also act as the process manager & will be the end-responsible for his/her process (managed out of 2 locations).
Descripción de la oferta
Critical Tasks and Expected Contributions/Results:
This position will function at the operational level ensuring effective management of the day-to-day operations for the region, as well as demonstrating the full ownership of the process across locations. This includes a mix of developing and executing process improvements as well as championing efforts that achieve the highest possible levels of customer experience and satisfaction that enable the company to meet its growth and profit objectives.
This position will have a direct reporting line to the European Director of Corporate Global Health Benefits currently based in Scotland with frequent onsite presence in Madrid.
The successful leader will have a global mindset and agility. They will have superior influencing ability, global perspective, financial/business acumen and a partnership- based approach to relationships in a highly matrixed environment. They will inspire and motivate people with diverse skills, and responsibilities across multiple business lines and geographic locations. They will have a strong operations based background and have the ability to work independently, with good decision making within the global model.
* Provide regional operations focus while building globally scalable workforce & process solutions. Leverage & integrate global functions, process & resource capabilities.
* Partner up with your peers and direct reports (based in other locations) building mutual confidence and respect, building bridges with your key stakeholders.
* Strengthen and manage the linkages within Global Service Operations and across functional areas as well as with key matrix areas including Sales, Network, Underwriting, IT and Finance. Serve as a key partner with client facing sales, onboarding, service & escalation management.
* Drive Operational excellence through process improvements. Champion organizational change efforts, philosophies and initiatives.
* Formulates, communicates, and drives achievement of Key Performance Indicators - Operations workforce, production & performance management coupled with specific focus on the voice of the customer and the employee
* Develops and implements new solutions and operational processes in order to ensure optimization and compliance with established organizational metrics, government standards, and regulations.
* Recruits, develops and mentors regional leadership team so that they are skilled and effective in leading the efforts of others. Continuously develops associates, both personally and professionally, through leadership and coaching. Fosters a cohesive environment to ensure teams across locations are connected to the business strategy.
* Drive, influence and be highly collaborative with regional peers; drive efficiency, process improvement, etc.
* Directs company values and ensures they are incorporated into the development, management, and performance of the team.
* B.A. degree, Masters preferred, or equivalent experience
* 5-8+ years' experience leading people to deliver complex cross-functional projects in Operations, experience in insurance industry is a plus
* Proficient in written and spoken Business English (French and German are a plus)
* Solid knowledge of operational processes and customer services
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office - and own IT- applications
* Proficiency presentation and reporting capabilities
Personal Competencies Required:
Banca y seguros
Categoría o nivel