Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/06/2018
if you are bilingual in english and have 5-8+ years' experience leading people to deliver complex cross-functional projects in Operations, This is your job!
* Provide regional operations focus while building globally scalable workforce & process solutions. Leverage & integrate global functions, process & resource capabilities.
* Partner up with your peers and direct reports (based in other locations) building mutual confidence and respect, building bridges with your key stakeholders.
* Strengthen and manage the linkages within Global Service Operations and across functional areas as well as with key matrix areas including Sales, Network, Underwriting, IT and Finance. Serve as a key partner with client facing sales, onboarding, service & escalation management.
* Drive Operational excellence through process improvements. Champion organizational change efforts, philosophies and initiatives.
* Formulates, communicates, and drives achievement of Key Performance Indicators - Operations workforce, production & performance management coupled with specific focus on the voice of the customer and the employee
* Develops and implements new solutions and operational processes in order to ensure optimization and compliance with established organizational metrics, government standards, and regulations.
* Recruits, develops and mentors regional leadership team so that they are skilled and effective in leading the efforts of others. Continuously develops associates, both personally and professionally, through leadership and coaching. Fosters a cohesive environment to ensure teams across locations are connected to the business strategy.
* Drive, influence and be highly collaborative with regional peers; drive efficiency, process improvement, etc.
* Directs company values and ensures they are incorporated into the development, management, and performance of the team.
* B.A. degree, Masters preferred, or equivalent experience.
* 5-8+ years' experience leading people to deliver complex cross-functional projects in Operations. Experience in insurance industry is a plus.
* Advanced/proficient in written and spoken Business English. French and German are a plus.
* Solid knowledge of operational processes and customer services.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office - and own IT- applications.
*Location: Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.
*Salary: 60.000 -70.000 euros/year + 10% variable + Social Benefits.
*20-40% international travel required (mainly to Greenock, Scotland).
Banca y seguros
Categoría o nivel