Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Part-Time MBAs Program Assistant serves as a critical point of contact for both students and professors in Program Management ensuring a smooth running of the Program. He/she works directly with the respective Program Management Team to carry out all administrative tasks related to the successful execution of the program.
This is a full-time job that includes a working schedule in the afternoon. Depending on the availability of the candidate, from Tuesday to Friday, from 14:30 to 22:00 or from 12:30 to 20:00. Saturdays include work from 10:00 to 20:00, with 2 Saturdays off every 4 weeks.
As a frequent contact person for faculty, students and other departments within IE, the Program Assistant has a strong focus on customer service in all tasks and activities. Some of these more prominent include:
• Attend students to resolve specific questions and issues.
• Refer students to program advisor and/or associate director in case the issues cannot be resolved by the assistant or require superior action.
• Support faculty in their specific needs (class material, etc).
• Support in the planning and execution of various components of the program.
• Drafting and issuing student certificates.
• Compiling and updating databases with student information.
• Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
• Interact with other departments to provide service and problem resolution on a short term basis.
• Collaborate with the advisors and/or associate directors of the Program in updating the content of the program on IE Campus and other communication tools used.
• Collaborate with the advisors and/or associate directors to post information and documents to students.
• Take charge of activities organized by the Program Management Team: conferences, networking activities, etc.
• In collaboration with the advisors and/or associate directors, take responsibility of the monitoring and execution of special projects within the curriculum portfolio: electives, special modules, etc.
• Collaborate with the advisors and/or associate directors in administrative processes related to the daily operational management of the Program.
• Managing high volume of e-mail and responding to student queries.
• Support in booking appointments and managing calendars.
A qualified candidate will have a strong desire to work in a multicultural environment and have a track record demonstrating the following skills:
• Passion for providing outstanding customer service.
• Team player that enjoys collaborating on projects.
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Comfortable working in a busy and demanding environment.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in both English and Spanish.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Working schedule in the afternoon. Depending on the availability of the candidate, from Tuesday to Friday, from 14:30 to 22:00 or from 12:30 to 20:00. Saturdays include work from 10:00 to 20:00, with 2 Saturdays off every 4 weeks. Open to adapt when special occasions emerge (weddings, baptisms, trips, etc...).