Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/03/2018
New Life Georgia, part of Global Network of In Vitro Fertilization clinics and Egg Donation Centers which currently operate in 9 Countries is pleased to announce the vacancy of Patient follow up Manager/ Marketing Specialist.
• Responding new enquiries of clients and intended parents within no later then 12 hours
• Responding patient’s and intended parent’s questions through Viber, WhatsApp, Skype, phone and familiarizing them about the In vitro fertilization , Egg Donation and Surrogacy program details
• Ability to transform New Leads into potential and confirmed patients
• Coordinate patients with Doctor
• Daily update of Follow up System (Online program)
• Explore IVF , Surrogacy, Egg donation market, meet involved parties and introduce NLG services
• Ensure developing and growing presence on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter; create marketing presentations / liaise with advertising
• Develop ideas and bring forward creative suggestions on improving the marketing footprint.
• Ability to reach Intended parent's forums, communities in order to introduce our services.
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
• Expand and develop marketing platforms / manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Develop pricing strategy / Determine and manage the marketing budget / deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
• Organize and Conduct small workshops among those intended parents who are interested in Surrogacy, Egg donation and IVF Services.
• Accomplish any other duties as requested by the Manager
• Fluency in English and Spanish languages
• Excellent Sales and marketing skills
• Solution oriented, proactive and accurate
• Organizational and managerial skills
• Accurate and Sales Oriented
- Candidate should be willing to relocate in Mexico, Cancun. Travel costs and accommodation will be provided. Interested Candidates should sent their CV in English -
• 2000 EU + Bonuses
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel
Al inscribirse en esta oferta, autoriza a que Infoempleo, S.L. remita sus datos curriculares a la empresa anunciante por correo electrónico