Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 19/01/2018
SAP Commercial Sales is looking for a presales consultant for its Barcelona office to drive the digital sales motion and support sales team. If you are results-driven and creative, if success as a team is a key driver, if you love the frenzy that comes with victories, if you are looking for a multicultural work environment that rewards excellence and over-achievement, then feel free to apply.
If you want to know more about what a Presales Consultant does, here is a short video: https://video.sap.com/media/t/0_yo9x1els
What is a presales consultant?
The Presales Consultant possesses advanced knowledge of SAP and partner software solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. A Presales Consultant interacts with prospective customers through discovery conversations, product solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
What a presales consultant’s day looks like?
• Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
• Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation
• In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs
• Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories
• Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals
• Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies (SAP Virtual Studio)
• Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition
• Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely
• Support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
What are the experience & language requirements?
• 5 years’ experience as Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect
• Excellent presentation and digital communication skills (video, visual tools)
• IT technical knowledge and experience in IT infrastructure, coding, data management:
• Cognizant of the latest technology trends in, not limiting to, BigData, Internet-of-Things, Blockchain, Cloud solutions, Machine Learning, Rapid Deployment, User Experience, Mobility, Predictive, Data Virtualization, Enterprise Data Management, etc
• Good knowledge of main OS (Windows, Linux)
• Good knowledge of Java programming
• Good knowledge of internet protocols / paradigms (http, soap web services, rest web services, API, HTML5, JSP, CSS, XML, Json)
• Good knowledge of mobile programming (Android Studio, Eclipse)
• Good or basic knowledge of Internet of Things related technologies (Raspberry, Arduino)
• Basic knowledge of database programming
This role is based in Barcelona and covers the Spanish territory. As such, fluency in Spanish is required (native tongue preferred).
If you want to know more about SAP Commercial, here is a short video:
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Categoría o nivel