Procurement Sourcing Project Manager
Donostia - San Sebastián, Spain – Danfoss Power Solutions
Are you ready for an exciting and demanding position in a global company with a strong market position? Do you want to work in an innovative environment? Are you result- oriented and able to deliver on time with the agreed contribution margin impact without compromising the quality? Then you could be our new Procurement Sourcing Project Manager and join Danfoss Power Solutions Global Procurement Organization in one of Danfoss Sites in Donostia - San Sebastián in Spain.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a leading technology company where you get to work with – and learn from – expert colleagues with a wide range of professional and cultural backgrounds. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
You will be driving procurement agenda in a matrix environment, working both cross- functionally and globally in close collaboration with suppliers and internal stakeholders. You will plan and manage projects from end- to- end ensuring all procurement deliverables are met on time according to the project plan.
Furthermore, the scope of your responsibilities will include:
- Benchmarking among key partners, supplier selection, prototyping to final validation of suppliers and ramp up/ down planning
- Creating a cost- saving pipeline by presenting well-developed project business cases reflecting the Total Cost of Ownership
- Working closely with our global and local R&D team, supporting new product development projects
- Effective managing of approved projects, this will include but is not limited to forming and managing team resources, timelines, action plans, savings, expenses, and supplier relationships
- Communicating the project status to stakeholders, this include regular reports to business leaders
- Working with suppliers, internal customers, management and stakeholders to identify, visualize and mitigating potential risks for the projects
- Coordinating activities between Global and/or Regional Category Managers and Product Development Team to achieve the best cost, quality, and delivery sourcing decisions
We are looking for an open- minded colleague with a strong drive and continues improvement mindset. It is essential that you possess profound interpersonal skills, courage to challenge the status quo and an ability to work effectively with others at all levels in an organization.
Moreover, other key competencies in this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering topped with solid commercial understanding; education in Electronics or similar is preferred and / or professional knowledge within the field
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience within Project Management and in electronics; PCBA industry experience is an advantage
- Superb project and task management skills; experience in leading and participating in project teams
- Interest in technology and global digitalization trends is preferred
- Ability to follow agreed business processes and procedures
- Experience in contract negotiations or willingness to learn
- Innovative mindset and curiosity
- Ability to work successfully in changing, fast- paced environment and across different cultures
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- Willingness to travel approx. 30% domestically and / or internationally
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
|Auto req ID
|Type of Position
Purchasing & Logistics
DPS (Danfoss Power Solutions)