Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The product manager must be able to evaluate the potential of new products recently launched or in the process of launching within the field of Human Sciences, Data Science & Technology. This person together with the Academic and Admissions team will be supporting the definition, implementation, and evaluation of the marketing and sales strategy of the Human Sciences, Data Science & Technology portfolio, in order to reach the economic objective (net income) for each product on the portfolio.
Key Action Areas:
• Develop strategies that ensure success in attracting and recruiting high caliber domestic and international students while working collaboratively with the rest of the admissions team, international development, marketing, communications, faculty and administration in addressing outreach and recruitment issues.
• Sell and be in constant contact with potential candidates.
• Support the implementation of the action plan and propose next objectives and commercial/marketing actions.
• Lead the admissions process and follow-up with prospective students, ensuring the smooth running of the process.
• Follow up and support analysis of the sales’ results to propose growth solutions.
• Plan admissions’ events for prospective and admitted students.
• Assist with the planning, editing and review of marketing materials such as brochures, a compelling web presence and state-of-the-art web content to facilitate prospective students and applicants’ interaction, follow-ups and any direct marketing material.
• Build brand identity nationally and internationally.
• Interact with program directors in order to coordinate the marketing strategy.
• Improve processes.
• Master’s degree from a top University.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Must exhibit outstanding communication skills, strong teamwork capability and a positive customer-oriented style.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• High level of comfort interacting with potential candidates who have backgrounds in statistics, technology, engineering, mathematics (STEM) and/or human sciences fields is desirable.
• Must be a visionary problem solver and change agent.
• Must be strategic, innovative, creative, and embrace new approaches and technology.
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to manage resources effectively and efficiently.
• Having a European work permit is preferable.
• Flexible work scheduling, may require night and weekend work and some domestic and international travel.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel