Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are looking for an Associate Director of Admissions to support the Admission team of IE School of Global and Public Affairs
Key Action Areas:
• Lead the admissions process and follow-up with prospective students, ensuring the smooth running of the process. Follow up and support analysis of the sales’ results to propose growth solutions.
• Plan admissions’ events for prospective and admitted students.
• Develop strategies that ensure success in attracting and recruiting high caliber domestic and international students while working collaboratively with the rest of the admissions team, international development, marketing, communications, faculty and administration in addressing outreach and recruitment issues.
• Sell and be in constant contact with potential candidates. Support the implementation of the action plan and propose next objectives and commercial/marketing actions.
• Evaluate the potential of new products recently launched or in the process of launching within the field of Global and Public Affairs.
• Assist with the planning, editing and review of marketing materials such as brochures, a compelling web presence and state-of-the-art web content to facilitate prospective students and applicants’ interaction, follow-ups and any direct marketing material.
• Support the definition, implementation, and evaluation of the marketing and sales strategy of the School of Global and Public Affairs portfolio, in order to reach the economic objective (net income) for each product on the portfolio.
• Provide support to the Law School Admissions Team when facing high volume of interviews and events.
• Build brand identity nationally and internationally.
• Interact with program directors in order to coordinate the marketing strategy.
• Improve processes.
• Master’s degree from a top University.
• Fluent both in English and Spanish.
• Must exhibit outstanding communication skills, strong teamwork capability and a positive customer-oriented style.
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
• High level of comfort interacting with potential candidates who have backgrounds in law or interested in the field of global and public affairs
• Must be a visionary problem solver and change agent.
• Must be strategic, innovative, creative, and embrace new approaches and technology.
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to manage resources effectively and efficiently.
• Flexible work scheduling, may require night and weekend work and some domestic and international travel.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel