Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The IE School of Global and Public Affairs is dedicated to teaching, researching and reflecting on world affairs. The mission of the School is to shape internationally oriented professionals for excellence, achievement, and leadership in an increasingly complex and multipolar world. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are fully taught in English and combine a multidisciplinary approach to professional education with the application of theory to practical issues in global affairs.
The IE School of Global and Public Affairs has launched a new Bachelor in Economics. It is a rigorous and challenging program to study economics, political science, behavioral science and modern applied technology to analyze the new reality of economics and how it affects the social system in which we live and work.
The Program Assistant is the first point of contact with students and professors on a day-to-day basis. The Program Assistant will carry out all administrative tasks necessary for the smooth running of current programs, as well as for the development and launch of new ones. He/she will also assist other related programs and activities within the School of Global and Public Affairs when required.
The Program Assistant will report directly to the Executive and Academic Directors of the Bachelor in Economics.
Key Action Areas
The candidate must feel comfortable working in a busy environment that will require multi-tasking and the ability to manage a high volume of work.
The chosen candidate should be detail-oriented, enjoy interacting with students, and being a team player. The most relevant tasks managed by the Program Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the Academic and Executive Directors in the lead and coordination of the new Bachelor in Economics.
• Liaise and act as point of contact (coordination and constant communication) with the different departments involved in programs’ operations and administration (Faculty, Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Planning…).
• Attend and support the students and professors on a daily basis.
• Manage a high volume of e-mail and respond on time to student queries.
• Co-manage the relationship with class representatives.
• Process internal expense reports.
• Compile and update databases with student information.
• Contribute to the preparation and edition of reports and presentations.
• Assist in the communication with internal and external stakeholders (students, professors, IEU departments).
• Manage the logistics of the program deliveries: caterings, organization of extracurricular events (simulations, visits, etc.) and travel arrangements.
• Support other operational activities that may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within the field of social sciences or similar.
• Master’s Degree is not required, but it would be an asset.
• Previous experience at IE University, or a similar academic institution, would be a strong asset.
• Fluency in both English and Spanish, and good communication skills (verbal and written).
• A track record of excellent customer service, organizational skills, and a “can-do attitude”.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Curious, eager to learn, open-minded, and excellent teamwork skills.
• Strong desire to work in a multicultural environment.
• Candidates must be EU citizens or possess a valid EU work permit.
• Previous experience as project management, in higher education or in learning management systems is also a valuable asset
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel