Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The IE School of Global and Public Affairs goal is teaching, researching and reflecting on world affairs. The mission of the School is to shape internationally oriented professionals for excellence, achievement, and leadership in an increasingly complex and multipolar world. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are fully taught in English and combine a multidisciplinary approach to professional education with the application of theory to practical issues in global affairs.
The IE School of Global and Public Affairs has been running for several years a Bachelor in International Relations (BIR) and dual degrees with Law (LLBBIR) and with Business Administration (BBABIR). The Bachelor in International Relations prepares students for a career on the international level, in a wide variety of fields spanning public, private and non-profit sectors. A diverse and cross-sector program equip students with the necessary hard and soft skills to influence policy on a global level and impact change in society.
The Program Assistant is the first point of contact with students and professors on a day-to-day basis. The Program Assistant will carry out all administrative tasks necessary for the smooth running of current programs, as well as for the development and launch of new ones. He/she will also assist other related programs and activities within the School of Global and Public Affairs when required.
The Program Assistant will give support to the Program Managers and report directly to the Executive and Associate Director of the BIR Program.
Key Action Areas
The candidate must feel comfortable working in a busy environment that will require multi-tasking and the ability to manage a high volume of work.
The chosen candidate should be detail-oriented, enjoy interacting with students, and being a team player. The most relevant tasks managed by the Program Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the Program Manager and Directors in the operational activities required for the Bachelor in International Relations and the dual programs of the IEGPA
• Liaise and act as point of contact (coordination and constant communication) with the different departments involved in programs’ operations and administration (Faculty, Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Planning…).
• Attend and support the students and professors on a daily basis.
• Manage a high volume of e-mail and respond on time to student queries.
• Process internal expense reports.
• Compile and update databases with student information.
• Contribute to the preparation and edition of reports and presentations.
• Assist in the communication with internal and external stakeholders (students, professors, IEU departments).
• Manage the logistics of the program deliveries: caterings, organization of extracurricular events (simulations, visits, etc.) and travel arrangements.
• Support other operational activities that may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within the field of International Relations or similar.
• Master’s Degree is not required, but it would be an asset.
• Fluency in both English and Spanish, and good communication skills (verbal and written).
• A track record of excellent customer service, organizational skills, and a “can-do attitude”.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Curious, eager to learn, open-minded, and excellent teamwork skills.
• Strong desire to work in a multicultural environment.
• Candidates must be EU citizens or possess a valid EU work permit.
• Previous experience as project management, in higher education or in learning management systems is also a valuable asset
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel