Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The IE School of Global and Public Affairs is dedicated to teaching, researching and reflecting on world affairs. The mission of the School is to shape internationally oriented professionals for excellence, achievement, and leadership in an increasingly complex and multipolar world. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are fully taught in English and combine a multidisciplinary approach to professional education with the application of theory to practical issues in global affairs.
The Masters within the IE School of Global and Public Affairs concentrate on programs in international relations, development, public policy and trade.
The Program Assistant will join a multicultural team in the stage of the design and development of new programs. The ideal candidate will be proactive and energized working with a dynamic, constantly innovating department. The Program Assistant will provide administrative support to the daily operations of the Masters programs and be the front line to the students from 20 nationalities and passionate about sustainability, development, policy and society.
Key Action Areas:
• Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail and in person.
• Manages travel arrangements for visiting faculty.
• Supports team with special projects and events.
• Organizes and schedule appointments, as needed.
• Supports in the preparation of reports.
• Supports in management of program expenses and project budgets.
• Support multicultural student body with daily queries and document requests.
• Create and distribute weekly newsletter to students and faculty.
• Support the Associate Director with key administrative processes throughout the year related to internships, capstone projects, exchanges and final projects.
• Support the Associate Director with data entry pertaining to Scheduling and Registrar’s.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within the field of political science, international relations or similar.
• Bilingual or advanced proficiency, in English and Spanish (written and oral).
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Prior experience in the educational sector or as an administrative assistant is a plus.
• Must possess a valid EU work permit. Curious, open to learn and with team-working skills.
• Strong desire to work in a multicultural environment.
• Candidates must be EU citizens or possess a valid EU work permit.