Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Program Assistant is the first point of contact with students and professors on a day-to-day basis. The Program Assistant will assist the Program Management team by carrying out all administrative tasks necessary for the smooth running and delivery of the program.
The Program Assistant will report directly to the Executive Director of the Program.
Key Action Areas:
The candidate must feel comfortable working in a busy environment that will require multi-tasking and the ability to manage a high volume of work. Also, the successful candidate should be detail-oriented, enjoy interacting with students, and being a team player. The most relevant tasks managed by the Program Assistant include but are not limited to:
• Act as point of contact (coordination and constant communication) with the different departments involved in programs’ operations (Faculty, Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Planning…).
• Attend and support the students and professors on a daily basis.
• Manage a high volume of e-mail and respond on time to student queries.
• Liaise and coordinate with other departments (Registrar, Planning…) on a wide range of administrative issues.
• Process internal expense reports.
• Compile and update databases with student information.
• Contribute to the preparation and edition of reports and presentations.
• Assist the Program Management Team in the communication with internal and external stakeholders (students, professors, IEU departments).
• Manage the logistics of the program deliveries: caterings, organization of extracurricular events (simulations, visits, etc.) and travel arrangements.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Fluency in both English and Spanish, and good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Candidate must posses a valid EU work permit.
• A track record of customer interface, excellent organization skills, and a “can-do attitude”.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Curious, open to learn and with team-working skills.
• Strong desire to work in a multicultural environment.
Categoría o nivel