Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) is an innovative, international undergraduate program that helps students develop the necessary business acumen and skills to pursue a successful career in the global market. We provide a diverse, dynamic, well-connected environment where students learn from industry experts and scholars as they prepare to launch a global career in business. This prestigious program, designed by the top-ranked IE Business School (accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS), seeks to create a new generation of business professionals ready to lead international organizations.
The primary role of the BBA Program Assistant is to be the first point of contact with students and professors on a day-to-day basis to ensure a smooth running of the Program. The Program Assistant will report functionally to the Program Coordinators and Associate Directors. The candidate will work within the Program Management team to carry out all administrative tasks related to the successful outcome of the program.
Some of the most relevant tasks managed by the Program Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting and supporting students and professors on a daily basis.
• Handling expense reports and a variety of document-based operational processes.
• Managing a high volume of e-mail and responding to student and professor queries.
• Liaising and coordinating with other departments (namely: Registrar´s Office, Planning, Documentation/Publishing, Admissions, Career Management Center, etc.).
• Compiling and updating databases with student information.
• Contributing to the preparation and edition of internal reports.
• Supporting event planning.
• Supporting ongoing program-related projects that take place over the course of the academic year.
The Program Assistant is the first point of contact that students have within the program management team, and therefore should enjoy and excel at customer service in order to successfully carry out this role.
Qualifications & Requirements
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to work in a multicultural environment, enjoy interacting with students – as well as a variety of other stakeholders including faculty members, multiple departments within the organization, and other parties and organizations – and providing outstanding customer service. S/he should demonstrate a track record of customer interface, excellent organization skills, and a “can-do attitude.”
The candidate must feel comfortable working in a busy environment, that will require multi-tasking and the ability to manage a high volume of work. S/he must be a team-player and collaborate well with others. The successful candidate will also show commitment to his/her work, pay attention to detail, and have a positive attitude.
The position also requires excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and exceptional fluency in both English and Spanish. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) is also a must.
Categoría o nivel