Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE University is one of the leading institutions in the educational field. Our undergraduate and graduate programs are fully taught in English and combine a multidisciplinary approach to professional education.
The IE School of Human Sciences & Technology has been running for several years now a portfolio of Bachelor programs in Communication & Digital Media, Behavioral & Social Sciences, Psychology, Information Systems Management, Computer Science, and Data & Business Analytics, with correspondent dual degrees with Law and IR (PLEDBA) and with Business Administration (BBADBA). All these programs prepare students for a career on the international level, in a wide variety of fields.
The Program Assistant is the first point of contact with students and professors on a day-to-day basis. The Program Assistant will carry out all administrative tasks necessary for the smooth running of current programs, as well as for the development and launch of new ones. He/she will also assist other related programs and activities within the School when required.
The Program Assistant will give support to the Program Coordinators and report directly to the Head of Operations and the Executive Director of School.
Key Action Areas:
The candidate must feel comfortable working in a busy environment that will require multi-tasking and the ability to manage a high volume of work.
The chosen candidate should be detail-oriented, enjoy interacting with students, and being a team player. The most relevant tasks managed by the Program Assistant include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the Program Coordinator and Directors in the operational activities required for the Bachelors and the dual programs of the IEHST
• Liaise and act as point of contact (coordination and constant communication) with the different departments involved in programs’ operations and administration (Faculty, Admissions, Registrar’s Office, Planning…).
• Attend and support the students and professors daily.
• Manage a high volume of e-mail and respond on time to student queries.
• Process internal expense reports.
• Compile and update databases with student information.
• Contribute to the preparation and edition of reports and presentations.
• Assist in the communication with internal and external stakeholders (students, professors, IEU departments).
• Manage the logistics of the program deliveries: caterings, organization of extracurricular events & travel arrangements.
• Support other operational activities that may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Master’s Degree is not required, but it would be an asset.
• Fluency in both English and Spanish, and good communication skills (verbal and written).
• A track record of excellent customer service, organizational skills, and a “can-do attitude”.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
• Curious, eager to learn, open-minded, and excellent teamwork skills.
• Strong desire to work in a multicultural environment.
• Candidates must be EU citizens or possess a valid EU work permit.
• Previous experience as project manager, in higher education or in learning management systems is also an asset.
Categoría o nivel