Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are looking for an enthusiastic Program Coordinator.
The candidate will support the areas of general administration of the unit of Arts and Humanities, program direction, communication and events.
He or she must feel comfortable working in a busy environment that will require multi-tasking.
• Coordinate courses in the undergraduate and master programs.
• Provide faculty with the necessary support and information about schedules, deadlines and general procedures to run their courses.
• Coordinate faculty meetings and events.
• Proactively manage the relationship with students before and during the program, provide them with relevant information, solve problems, questions, refer them to the appropriate areas, follow up on their attendance record.
• Support students in the registration process.
• Coordinate with other university departments, such as planning, faculty, IT, etc…
• Perform administrative tasks such as coding invoices, uploading expenses, booking trips through CITRIC or managing advances.
• Tabulate surveys
• Marketing: Database compilation, competitor research and PowerPoint presentations.
• Communication: Responsible for creating written content and social media posts.
• Events Planning: Organization and promotion of activities supported by the Division (creation of fliers, Eventbrite, room bookings, coordination of room settings, follow up of registration of guests, attendance and surveillance during the event, social media coverage, coordination of presents for the speakers, among others)
• General management duties such as:
o Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
o Manage the general email inboxes of the unit
o Maintain contact lists
o Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
o Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
o Develop and maintain a filing system
o Order office supplies
o Book travel arrangements
o Submit and reconcile expense reports, prepare and monitor invoices
o Develop administrative staff, interns and fellows by providing information, educational opportunities and experiential growth opportunities
o Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
o Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
• Bachelor´s Degree
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• International profile, experience in working in multicultural environments
• Proficient in MS Office & proficiency in power point presentations, Eventbrite and create of graphics and design of fliers
• Strong project management skills
• Drive imagination and creativity are key
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Categoría o nivel