Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the delivery and day-to-day management of projects and activities relating to IE’s executive programs in Madrid. This comprises serving as the key interface between students, professors, and multiple IE departments; coordinating a variety of tasks and program components, managing communication flows; supporting program logistics and operations and supporting faculty members to ensure high standard levels for our corporate students.
Reports to the Program Manager. Will interact with all Faculty, Students, different departments of IE, and external agencies required for running the program. The selected candidate will be operating from Madrid.
Key Action Areas:
Interaction with Students:
• Meet with students in order to solve issues, offer advice, and/or give support with empathy, sensitivity and a professional customer-oriented approach, on a daily basis.
• Co-manage the relationship with class representatives together with other team members
• Support students facing academic difficulties or overall challenges within the programs
• Manage (written and oral) communications with students, including all written regular communications and information points; presentations and information sessions; etc.
• Be sensitive to student feedback, identify ways to improve their experience with IE.
Interaction with Professors and other departments:
• Liaise with professors to communicate specific student or group situations, request feedback, ensure timely submission of grades, syllabi, etc. and provide ongoing support to faculty members and teaching staff.
• Collaborate with other IE Departments in order to ensure a successful student experience.
• Offer support with the delivery of corporate executive programs.
• Attend to all administrative and logistical duties to ensure a smooth running of the department
• Assist participants and faculty before, during and after the program
• Offer support to admissions
• Helping with event organization. Take responsibility for executive program components, areas, initiatives and projects
• A Minimum of Bachelor Degree is required.
• Fluent in English
• Cultural awareness to coordinate a multinational group of stakeholders.
• Strong project management capabilities.
• The candidate will demonstrate solid customer management skills, ability to work under pressure, and high level of accountability.
• Experience in multi-stakeholder environments, as well as excellent communication skills and a strong customer orientation, are essential.
Categoría o nivel