Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
At IE Exponential Learning we want to empower professionals and entrepreneurs with the skills to succeed in the digital world of work. Our mission is to support their continuous growth, fueling the ability to adapt and create new opportunities. We develop learning experiences in modular formats bringing innovative approaches that combine tech, data, community building and hands on learning.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our multicultural team at IE Exponential Learning, based in Madrid.
The coordinator will be responsible for carrying out academic and event admissions related duties for both HiOPS and Bootcamps while ensuring the quality of students within the programs of responsibility. Team values are firmly rooted in Customer orientation, teamwork, openness to new technologies and passion for people, for doing good and for integrity.
The selected candidate will uphold the team standard in delivering world-class client service to all stakeholders, achieving objectives, driving innovation in the program curriculum, developing innovative new marketing approaches and ensuring full faculty and content coordination as to deliver standout classes to our top-quality students.
Key Action Areas:
The position entails a combination of commercial acumen and administrative tasks. The main activities of this position include:
- Offer support with the delivery of the programs:
o Attend to all administrative and logistical duties to ensure a smooth running of the department.
o Assist participants and faculty before, during and after the program.
- Offer support to program managers/ admissions with sales related duties:
o Represent IE at promotional events (master classes, fairs, etc.).
o Attend to all administrative duties to ensure a smooth running of the commercial activities. - Participation in the management of onboarding processes, as well as daily interaction with participants and faculty.
- Representing IE XL in face-to-face events on campus and outside.
- Daily commercial activity and attention to participants.
- Helping with event organization.
- Native or Bilingual English with a fluent level of Spanish.
- A valid work permit or Spanish/EU residency.
- Commercial drive with attention to detail and candidate needs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Quick ability to learn, adapt and apply, with strong organizational skills.
- Professional experience in sales and client service highly preferred.
- Strong team player: charisma, passion and a great sense of humor.
- Strong social media experience a plus.
- CRM knowledge highly valued.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in sales or education and additional languages would be a plus.
- Position requires flextime or additional evening or weekend work eventually.
Categoría o nivel