Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery and day-to-day management of the program. This comprises serving as the key interface between students, professors and multiple IE departments (service units and others); coordinating a variety of tasks, projects and program components, as well as all related communications; implementing guidelines and policies; supporting program logistics and operations; supporting faculty members; and direct responsibility for student academic services – including direct services by the BBA Program Management team and coordination with various departments to ensure a world-class BBA experience for students.
Reports to the Associate Directors and oversees the work of the Program Assistants. Will interact with all Faculty, Students, different departments of IE, and external agencies required for running the program.
Key Action Areas:
Interaction with Students:
• Meet with students in order to solve issues, offer advice, and/or give support with empathy, sensitivity and a professional customer-oriented approach, on a daily and regular basis.
• Co-manage the relationship with class representatives, together with (and under the overseeing of) Associate Directors.
• Support students facing academic difficulties or overall challenges within the program experience.
• Manage (written and oral) communication to students, including all written regular communications and information points; presentations and information sessions; etc.
• Identify ways to improve the student experience.
Interaction with Professors and other departments:
• Liaise with professors to communicate specific student or group situations, request feedback, ensure timely submission of grades, syllabi, etc. and provide ongoing support to faculty members and teaching staff.
• Collaborate with other IE Departments – such as the Admissions Department, Marketing Department, Planning, Documentation, Student Services, Student Life, Registrar’s Office, Maintenance Dept., International Mobility Office, etc. – in order to ensure a successful student experience.
• Assist the Associate Directors in the coordination and implementation of new curricular and extracurricular innovations.
• Supervise and coordinate Program Assistants with professionalism and professional maturity.
• Take responsibility for special program components, areas, initiatives and projects.
• Maintain and enhance academic guides and all other materials for students and faculty.
• A Master’s Degree is strongly preferred. A Minimum of Bachelor Degree is required.
• Bilingual, or advanced proficiency, in both English and Spanish (written and oral), with substantial professional experience in both languages.
• A minimum of 3 years of professional experience is required.
• International experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong project management capabilities.
• The candidate will demonstrate solid customer management skills, ability to work under pressure, and high level of accountability.
• Experience in multi-stakeholder environments, as well as excellent communication skills and a strong customer orientation, are essential.
• Experience in global management education, or working with business schools, is a plus.
• Candidates must possess a valid EU work permit
Categoría o nivel