Project Manager Pre-Projects
- Overall responsibility for pre projects type L1, L2, L3 in all respects i.e. cost, time, quality and scope of obligations;
- To manage the project within the framework of the budget, time schedule, quality and scope, contributing to the overall sales result and customer satisfaction;
- Together with the Account Management and/or Pre-Project team, determine the customers’ needs and all relevant information to establish a proposal and quotation;
- Coordinate resources and competencies required to form the proposal;
- Select and advise on the best technical solution in collaboration with the sales and engineering groups;
- Establish the schedule of activities and assign deliverable to other resources to meet the quotation deadline;
- Drive the development of the quotation materials aligned to company policy ;
- Drive the development of all cost and price calculation documentation and hold ultimate responsibility for final compiled project summary;
- Schedule and lead quotation reviews according to company policy;
- Comply with all company governance and quality policies relative to pre-projects;
- Identify risks within the project at pre-project stage and document the impact of their occurrence;
- Perform and assist with customer sales visits as needed to include giving technical and/or commercial presentation;
- Drive and support all project handovers, for sold projects, to the Project Manager and team assigned to execute;
- Continuous education in the area of Project Management with the expectation to obtain or maintain PMP certification.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Degree level in an engineering or food related subject, or be able to demonstrate through experience, a similar level of achievement;
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the food industry;
- Experienced in implementing process solutions in the liquid food industry and proficient in process design;
- Aware of current legislations contractual and commercial regulations;
- Good negotiator and able to communicate with customers and suppliers at all levels and capable of managing their expectations;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proven leadership and motivation skills;
- Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project; SAP; Basic AutoCad Skills, Tetra Pak tools Matrix;
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and spoken;
- Project Management Institute Certification is beneficial;
- Current European Driving licence.
The position will be office based in our Madrid Project Centre but may require you to work in other Project Centres within our Cluster of Europe & Central Asia. Therefore, you should be prepared to travel up to 40% of your time.
As a person you have excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop effective relationships and gain credibility across all stakeholders. You have a flexible approach, since the workload varies depending on the project phase. You are a dynamic and brilliant person, willing to learn and available to be involved in a dynamic organisation.
Please submit your application in English not later than 22nd March 2018.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com