Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Quality Process Coordinator will be responsible for managing the processes of the official Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate Programs, as well as the University Private Programs regarding their design and development according to current regulations and external evaluation requirements. He/she will manage the processes of the University’s Internal Quality Assurance System related to all the University Programs.
Key action areas:
• Collaborate and manage the authorization and modification processes in all their phases, taking into account the applicable regulations for the new Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate Programs requested by the Ministry of Education.
• Manage all phases of the renewal processes for the accreditation for the University’s Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate Programs.
• Advice the Program Directions and their teams, as well as other Departments involved, regarding the regulations and procedures for official Programs.
• Coordinate internal follow-up processes of official Programs.
• Coordinate the collection of information (reports, surveys, data, etc.) required by the University’s Internal Quality Assurance System and control their submission in the documentary application established by the Quality Agency.
• Participate in the preparation of reports on the surveys of the different agents involved, required by the University’s Internal Quality Assurance System and its distribution to the relevant departments.
• Manage the documentation submission to official bodies (Junta de Castilla y León, Community of Madrid, Ministry of Education, ACSUCyL, etc.), as well as other information required at different times of the academic year.
• Collaborate to develop and update the University´s internal regulations.
• Cooperate with the Marketing department to develop the information required on the official website of the University.
• Design, develop and update other documents related to the Vice rectorate needs (budgets, academic calendar, etc.) and coordinate their management.
• Assist the Vice rector for Academic Affairs and the Director of Quality and Accreditation.
• Develop other particular projects in accordance with the department needs.
• Bachelor Degree.
• Fluency in English and Spanish regarding administrative and legal documents.
• Teamwork, customer orientation and problem solving skills.
• Ability to organize and systematize.
• Experience in project management and document management, related to Public Administration is a plus.
• Experience with quality systems, processes and data analysis.
• A good understanding of the applicable regulations and the existing mechanisms for their implementation.
• Proficient in MS Office and data analysis systems.