Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
RE/MAX is known worldwide as "Nobody in the World Sells More Real Estate Than RE/MAX." Made great by its agents, over 113,000 strong in over 100 countries and doing business in more than 41 languages.
RE/MAX Beach Homes forms part of the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), a system where agents work together showing each other´s exclusive listings. The MLS system in Spain has over 1,000 office members.
RE/MAX is based on a simple principle: "Real Estate Maximums" where agents have the ability to reach a maximum commission concept. Agents in our office start earning 40% commission.
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
• Provide area knowledge to clients relocating or purchasing a second / holiday
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with architects, notary companies, lenders and other service companies.
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
• Follow the RE/MAX Code of Ethics
• Minimum Requirements
Responsible person with a high level of empathy and social skills.
Knowledge of MSOffice and other programs.
Sales experience a plus.
Self employed in the Spanish Tax system
Bilingual a plus
• Desired Requirements
Drivers license (Spain)
Starting commission split of 40% to agent
Categoría o nivel