Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Ever wished you could be your own boss?
Want a work life balance where you can choose your hours and place of work?
Ready to increase your earning potential?
Become a Business Partner with our European recruitment network and you can achieve all of the above. At EPSN Workforce we are offering recruitment professionals across Europe a unique opportunity.
We are searching for the best people in the industry to join our European recruitment network, acting as a partner in your local country, sourcing candidates for live vacancies posted via our shared CRM system. You will have experience across one of our key Sectors - IT, Medical or Engineering.
You will have access to vacancies in your Sector across the UK, Germany and Netherlands, with global clients. Our internal team will also help with relocation and settlement services - ensuring your candidates are supported through their transition into a new environment.
What will you get:
- International Recruitment Platform
- Network of European colleagues to connect with
- Established international Recruitment, Selection & Matching process
- Live vacancies across Europe (notably in the UK, Germany and Netherlands)
- Corporate Marketing including your own website
- Finance & Administration support, including payroll and invoicing
- Relocation services for your candidates
- Full training and induction
- Coaching & Support for your ongoing success
Our network of European recruitment professionals spans across 10 countries, enabling us to provide an unrivalled knowledge base within each of our specialist Sectors. We focus on 4 key Sectors - ITC, Engineering, Medical and Construction.
EPSN Workforce has been established to offer a fresh approach to the recruitment industry. By working in collaboration with our European network we are able to target candidates throughout the EU via a quick and efficient process. Combining highly focused industry knowledge with Europe wide specialist recruitment expertise we can offer all of our stakeholders access to a unique, unrivalled breadth and depth of recruitment know-how.
Our organisation was founded by Dion Heymans in 2014, collaborating with a team of highly respected investors. With head offices based in Eindhoven, Holland the business was established in 10 countries within the first few months.
EPSN Workforce's leading priority is to act as a responsible and reputable organisation, putting the welfare and wellbeing of all candidates at the top of our list.
- Experienced Senior MEDICAL Recruiter who is comfortable talking at a high level with professionals in the industry, it is essential that you understand the recruitment industry, ideally from an agency perspective
- Proven ability to sell or promote a concept or service
- Confident communicator who can work across cultures, must be fluent business English speaker. Additional European languages a bonus
- Creative writer with excellent attention to detail, able to deliver written content for marketing communications via social media or online
- Highly organised
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Team player, willing to pitch in and help out wherever necessary
- Experience of working on an international basis would be advantageous but is not essential
EPSN Workforce' License, which will entitle you to become a full member of the organization.
35% of all revenues invoiced to clients after placement, when acting as recruiter
35% of all revenues invoiced to clients after placement, when acting as account manager
70% of all revenues invoiced to clients after placement, when acting as both within the same position
Categoría o nivel