Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/04/2017
We are looking for a Recruiter who will take in charge of management of internal and external recruitment processes, according to the Human Resources strategic guidelines and organizational needs in the short and medium-long term by sourcing, screening and recruiting candidates with a variety of resources and tools, in order to attract and retain top talent while providing excellent experience to the candidates and process quality and efficiency.
Participation in the execution of employer branding actions to promote Desigual’s brand as a top employer.
- Carry out internal and external recruitment processes to cover organizational needs, in compliance with the Human Resources strategy guidelines. Source candidates, screen internal and external candidates résumés, conduct competency-based interviews, check candidates references, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for open positions, communicating important employment information (job conditions, Company's culture, etc.), in order to get quality candidates that fits within Desigual’ s culture.
- Give support to managers and business partners by seeking and proposing internal and external candidates to fill current vacancies, trying to find the best fits for the job position by using a wide variety of networking tools, job boards and social media, in order to ensure that staffing needs are fulfilled with top talent.
- Provide quality and efficiency during the recruitment process by delivering clarity and offering all candidates equal opportunities.
- Carry out administrative tasks and recordkeeping arising from the recruitment process.
- Act as an employer branding ambassador during the recruitment and selection process by participating in the use of traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract top talent such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, partnering with universities and business schools, etc., in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates, expand Desigual’ s employer brand and promote the Company's reputation as a great place to work to attract and retain the best talent.
KPIs & Process Efficiency:
- Maintain KPIs and other business indicators in recruitment for the assigned requisitions to ensure service level agreed.
- Identify new continuous improvement ideas (process improvements, etc.) to anticipate company future needs and strength process efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Preferable Psychology, Business Administration, Labor Relations or similar)
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment and/or retail experience.
- International experience will be highly valued
- Must be a self-starter with high energy, capable of work under pressure. With client orientation, Team work, flexibility, organization and planning skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, both English and German.
- Additional languages, preferably Spanish, are a plus.
- Availability to travel at least 20% of time
- Competitive Salary
- Indefinite Contract
Categoría o nivel