Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 10/12/2017
Rectification Technician Level I Para Holanda
we are looking for a Rectification Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a strong focus on safety and quality. Rectification Technicians are responsible for making repairs on new vehicles that are either going through or coming off of the General Assembly production line. The ideal candidate will possess technical expertise and the ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. This position is located at our factory, however the role may require travel as needed and directed by management.
• Performs entry-level work that includes the inspection, diagnostics, and repair of electric vehicles in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Operate and manage a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
• Perform repairs that meet strict quality standards.
• Maintain accurate record keeping.
• Order shop supplies and parts.
• Help maintain cleanliness of vehicles.
• Effectively handle multiple priorities and organize workload in order to meet deadlines.
• Support fellow technicians, quality inspectors, and others as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability (may be substituted for experience in General Assembly).
• Possess a valid driver's license.
• Work in a team-based environment to achieve common goals.
• Able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced, dynamic and decentralized decision-making environment.
• Desire to learn new and innovative automotive technologies and firmware integration systems.
• Willingness to learn and practice lean manufacturing principles.
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language.
• Working in a 2-shift operation is not a problem
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to follow instructions.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing initiatives (process flow, 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen).
2160 gross per month. = € 12.46 per hour + 14 % shift allowance = € 14.21,-
Insurance € 93,64
Housing € 370
Worktimes: 2 shifts (06:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00)
Shift allowance: yes
Duration of the job assignment 6 months with chance of extension
Start date: As soon as possible