Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 10/12/2017
Rectification Technician Level II Para Holanda
we are looking for a Rectification Technician to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a strong focus on safety and quality. Rectification Technicians are responsible for making repairs on new vehicles that are either going through or coming off of the General Assembly production line. The ideal candidate will possess technical expertise and the ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. This position is located at our factory, however the role may require travel as needed and directed by management.
• Performs inspection, diagnostics, and repair electric vehicles in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal guidance and direction.
• Train others on basic procedures, processes, and systems; support the development of junior technicians.
• Escalate new or recurring failures to Rectification management.
• Drives cost savings and efficiency improvements, and identifies ways to streamline processes.
• Work with cross-functional teams and drive solutions and enhancements to improve the quality of the vehicle.
• Operate and manage a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
• Perform repairs that meet the quality standards for new cars.
• Maintain records of repair time.
• Order shop supplies and parts.
• Help maintain cleanliness of vehicles.
• Effectively handle multiple priorities and efficiently organize workload in order to meet deadlines.
• Support fellow technicians and quality inspectors as needed.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Associates Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology with 2-3 years’ experience in automotive diagnostics and repair of automobiles (may be substituted for experience in General Assembly at Tesla).
• Possess a valid driver's license.
• Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
• Handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
• Work in a team-based environment to achieve common goals.
• Able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced, dynamic and decentralized decision-making environment.
• Desire to learn new and innovative automotive technologies and firmware integration systems.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing initiatives (process flow, 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen).
• Practical understanding of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required.
• Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language.
• Working in a 2-shift operation is not a problem.
2469 gross per month. = € 14,24 per hour + 14 % shift allowance = € 16.24,-
Insurance € 93,64
Housing € 370
Worktimes: 2 shifts (06:00-14:30 and 14:30-23:00)
Shift allowance: yes
Duration of the job assignment 6 months with chance of extension
Start date: As soon as possible