Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 10/06/2019
Regulatory Affairs with Proficiency English, food and feed.
* Become familiar with relevant EU food chain legislation.
* Apply relevant EU/EFSA/EURL guidance documents.
* Compile and draft technical dossiers.
* Perform data audits and gap analyses.
* Design studies to support dossiers.
* Draft protocols and review study reports.
* Liaise with external laboratories and suppliers.
* Monitor studies required for EU registration.
* Perform relevant statistical analyses of study data.
* Verify legal status of food and feed ingredients.
* Draft and review labels for compliance.
* Effective communication with clients.
* Apply project management skills.
* Any other duties as may reasonably be required and that fall within the scope and range of the job.
* Graduate in veterinary medicine, veterinary sciences, animal science, chemistry, biotechnology or similar.
* Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
* Advanced computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Good organisation and coordination skills.
* Ability to work under time pressure.
* Flexible, with a can-do attitude.
* Driving licence.
* Previous experience in regulatory affairs is not required; any previous experience will be taken into account.
* Good knowledge of statistics.
* Experience working with Apple Macintosh.
* Fluency in another language is a plus
* Friendly, customer-focused environment built on teamwork, ownership and transparency.
* Initial 6-month contract (trial period), with possibility of permanent contract on successful completion. September 2019.
* Office hours: 08.30-17.30 Monday-Friday applicable during trial period.
* Flexible timetable and tax-free benefits offered on successful completion of trial period.
* Working language is English.
* Occasional travel may be required.
* A great opportunity to learn and implement your knowledge and skills.
To apply, please send a 1-page CV and 1-page cover letter in English.
*Graduate in veterinary medicine, veterinary sciences, animal science, chemistry, biotechnology or similar.
*Fluent in English, both written and verbal.