Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The admin/legal responsible is in charge of organizing the company's day-to-day operations and keeping the organization legally compliant at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all present laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts, and other legal documents.
- Maintain, record and file legal documentation (invoices, contracts, notarial acts, etc.)
- Manage and negotiate all employee contracts.
- Communicate with third-party bodies such as external counsel and public authority.
- Research and resolve legal disputes through the analysis of relevant laws, evidence collection and legal representation.
- Verify the payments and respect of the commercial conditions with our providers.
- Conduct comparative studies (benchmark) of potential product and service providers.
- Schedule team activities and prepare the PowerPoints for internal meetings (team and awards).
- Answer incoming calls and inquiries to the office and greet visitors.
- Track office supplies and approve/decline the orders requests and storage of the deliveries.
- Strong writing and communication in English and Spanish (French is a plus.)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, multitasking and time-management skills.
- The ability to perform well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and aptitude to learn new relevant software.
- Previous experience in an administrative/law position is required.
- Master’s degree in law/business administration or relevant field is required.
Location: Malaga historic center.
Schedule: Part/Full time depending on the profile, from Monday to Friday.
Position: 6 months paid internship contract/Employment contract depending on the profile.
Days off: Weekends + unlimited holidays if approved by the General Manager.
Área - Puesto
Administrativos y secretariado - Administrativo Jurídico
Categoría o nivel