¡Gracias por escribirnos!
The Alternative Investment Company
Aquila Capital develops innovative investment solutions for institutional investors worldwide. Since its founding in 2001, the owner-managed company has acted as a trustee for its clients and follows a holistic approach in the management of customized real and financial assets.
The Aquila Group’s customers primarily consist of institutional investors in Europe and Asia. More than 200 employees at ten locations around the world work on executing efficient investment strategies in the form of fund structures and individual mandates. The Aquila Group includes both Aquila Capital Investmentgesellschaft mbH, licensed by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) as a capital management service company in Germany, and Alceda Fund Management S.A., authorised by the CSSF as an AIFM and UCITS management company.
For our office in Madrid we are looking for a
Risk Manager Real Assets (f/m/d)
- Risk Management for the real assets business unit
- Release of investment decisions in the area of real assets
- Risk management during the operational phase of the assets
- Review of business cases and preparation of a risk opinion at asset and product level
- Involvement in further development of analysis tools in risk management
- Preparation of risk reports to the Executive Board
- Degree in business administration / economics, ideally with a focus on corporate finance, or similar qualification
- Several years of professional experience ideally in risk management in the area of real assets, preferably with a focus on real estate (alternatively renewable energies)
- Good knowledge of financial and cash flow models as well as risk measurement procedures (in particular market and credit risks)
- Good understanding of asset and investment themes and the associated business cases
- Willingness to travel to our locations in Hamburg and Luxembourg
- Strong analytical skills and a very good understanding of numbers
- Results-oriented, independent work with the ability to prioritise and a high level of quality awareness
- Very good MS Office knowledge, in particular in-depth user knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in Spanish and English, other foreign languages are an advantage
- Being part of a growing real assets business
- Company events for cross functional team exchange: Welcome Day (Early Bird), regular afterworks, summer and christmas parties as well as team offsites
- Internal training opportunities (e.g. Brownbag sessions and language courses)
- Location in the city centre in a modern office building with a wonderful view over Madrid
- Employee benefits: Free drinks and fresh fruits
The Aquila Group is a future-oriented company that combines focus, far-sightedness, ambition and independent entrepreneurial responsibility with team spirit and an outstanding corporate climate to create synergies. Combined with our employees' talents, these synergies are the key to the long-term success of our company.
We look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary expectations and earliest start date,