Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
1. To design / to select electronics control for automation, select robot systems or automation solutions with CNCs or PLCs as well, provide project documentation, coordinate development tasks with power electronics, mechanical engineers and software system engineer to supervise whole project development, test, implementation, commissioning and start-up at customer´s site.
2. To coordinate the communication & connectivity project to set up a remote monitoring system of the equipment, to be able to upgrade software or download new versions, or remotely assist to customers to fix production problem on hardware or software (the objective is to ensure a very efficient after-sales service).
3. To manage and support assembly process of machinery in all aspects and fix issues related to quality and test to ensure smooth coordination with the R&D or production engineers in the assembly workshop in China.
4. To support about the design of the maintenance plan, SMED management and quick resolution of machine failures or human errors.
5. To drive the training to R & D engineers in the implementation and industrial processing of the equipment.
6. To provide documentation of electronics, and machinery system software of automation project, remote control & monitoring system, test, verification and procedures for the training of production engineers.
7. To contribute with other members of the company to achieve the objectives of the project.
8. To suggest new design improvements, implement design changes and check the design.
9. To support and assist maintenance team in troubleshooting difficult breakdowns and chronic equipment failures.
10. To release documentation of all necessary procedures; periodic maintenance tasks; equipment changes (electrical, spare parts upgrades, mechanical), with support from other technical engineers.
11. Responsibilities include suggesting new design improvements, implementing design changes, providing feedback to team members, working with vendors to produce parts and testing to validate of design.
- BS in electronics, control or mechatronics engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5 years extensive experience on automation and its applications
- Experience on automation applications related to grinding, deburring, grinding and polishing is a great plus
- Excellent automation design and knowledge in advanced automation technology, sensors and robot and CNC applications.
- Background programming skills on Fanuc, ABB, KUKA or equivalent brands.
- Experience with Robot simulation packages as well as off-line program preparation is desired
- Proven project management experience and good overall people management skills.
- Proficient in CAD (CATIA is a plus)
- Basic PLC programming knowledge.
- Able to effectively work in a multi-disciplinary team and with third-party vendors and communicate ideas and take constructive criticism.
- Willing to travel often and stay in China for some weeks to support and work with R&D engineers in China.
- Very fluent English
- Very competitive salary and benefits to be negotiated according to the candidates values.
- High level of opportunities to be promoted in short time according to professional abilities & achievements.
Área - Puesto
Ingeniería y producción - Responsable de Automatización y Control
Categoría o nivel