Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our multicultural Admissions & Sales Team at IE Exponential Learning (IE XL), based in Madrid.
The individual will be responsible for leading the sales & admissions process of candidates for both High Impact Online Programs (HiOPs) and Bootcamps while ensuring the quality of students and participants within the programs of responsibility. Team values are firmly rooted in customer orientation, team work, openness to new technologies, passion for people, for doing good and for integrity. The selected candidate will uphold the admissions & sales team standard in delivering world class client service, achieving objectives, driving innovation in the program curriculum, developing innovative new marketing approaches and commercial channels and ensuring standout classes of top-quality students.
The mission of IE Exponential Learning is to support individuals in their continuous growth, in their ability to adapt and create new professional opportunities for themselves. We develop new learning experiences in modular formats bringing innovative approaches to teaching and learning: from Bootcamps to High Impact Online Learning Programs (HiOPs), we combine technology, community building and hands on learning in both face to face and online formats.
Key Action Areas
Reporting to both the Admissions Director and Business Units Heads, the main responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the lead follow up and lead conversion during the sales funnel for High Impact Online Programs (HiOPs)and Bootcamps, reaching economic objectives of each program.
• Be part of the team defining and developing the sales strategy for HiOPs & Bootcamps and leading its implementation;
• Ensure the recruitment of high caliber domestic and international students by Leading the admissions and enrollment process for HiOPs & Bootcamps, ensuring world-class customer relations and academic rigor.
• Participation in the management of admissions processes, including reviewing of applications, interviewing and follow up, as well as daily interaction with candidates and worldwide IE offices through multiple channels to ensure prompt resolution of admissions decision and adequate information provided to candidates and the IE Community.
• Manage, analyze and report sales results proposing next objectives and commercial/marketing actions;
• Pipeline management of potential candidates using CRM tools.
• Events planning design ensuring constant lead growth and engagement from potential candidates and admitted students.
• Representing IE XL in face-to-face events on campus and outside.
• Organize and introduce commercial webinars and master class.
• Stakeholder management and cross-departmental (International Development, Marketing, Academic, etc) relationship management to enhance client experience and ensure evolution of team reputation and profile across IE.
• Help draft & review marketing materials – content marketing - (website, brochures, factsheets, newsletters, etc.) and internal training material (FAQs, comparative tables, guides).
• Market research and pricing analysis; reporting and data analysis.
IE Exponential Learning website: https://www.ie.edu/exponential-learning
• Native or Bilingual English with a fluent level of Spanish.
• Master’s Degree.
• A valid work permit or Spanish/EU residency.
• Commercial drive with attention to detail and candidate needs.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Quick ability to learn, adapt and apply, with strong organizational skills.
• Professional experience in sales, online sales and client service highly preferred.
• Strong team player: charisma, passion and great sense of humor.
• Good social media experience.
• CRM knowledge highly valued.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Additional languages would be a plus.
• Position requires flextime or additional evening or weekend work eventually.
• Some travel may be needed.
Categoría o nivel