Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 07/07/2019
Would you consider yourself an entrepreneurial person? Do you like helping clients and giving them solutions? If you have a native Level of German or Portuguese, this is an interesting job opportunity!
This position is for a start-up company providing software solutions that protect brands to business clients of all sizes. You will become a sales expert and grow with them without limits!
Our client is looking for a motivated and energetic candidate who wants to join their Barcelona team.
- Passionately evangelize how technology can eliminate piracy and online counterfeit
- Prospecting, searching new target companies and creating the pipeline of potential customers
- Creating awareness and interest among your prospects in the first contact
- You teach first, so we can sell effectively later
- Create and follow your own strategy
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Feel comfortable making numerous calls per day, sending emails, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects
- Representing the company at events and trade fairs
- Native level of German or Portuguese
- Fluent level of English (C1/C2)
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Previous experience working as Inside Sales/Business Developer
- Fearless approach to outbound prospecting
- Interested in start-up and growing companies
- Passion for technologies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You are energetic, motivated, and articulate
What’s on offer
- Sunny offer in the center of Barcelona
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Gym on the premises
- Social benefits
- Teambuilding activities
- Great working environment!!!
What will you learn?
- The use of top tools and a sales methodology designed to help you shine and sell.
- You will have the opportunity to grow professionally, work together with the Account Managers and learn from their feedbacks every day!
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
Step 2: Phone Interview with the company’s Recruiter
Step 3: Face-to-face Interview with the Manager
Categoría o nivel