Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The candidates will works focused on outbound sales strategy, identifying potential clients, building relationships with prospects, sharing product or service information with outside prospects, making phones calls and preparing lists of customers and campaigns and providing practical solutions to prospects.
He/She will report hierarchically and operationally to the Sales Director.
In this role, the candidate will perform the following duties:
• Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
• Studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
• Expanding our customer data base.
• Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from Marketing campaigns.
• Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
• Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
• Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a Senior Consultant, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
• Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
• Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
• Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
• Participating in all ongoing training as required.
• Acting as a key role model to the organization demonstrating the highest adherence to the corporation’s key values.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• 2+ year of experience as a SDR in the digital Industry preferably in a Talent and E-Learning company.
• Great understanding of technology products that are disrupting the digital and e-learning industry is a plus;
• Proven Successful record of lead generation.
• Experience in cold-calling skills to arrange appointments with clients and prospects.
• C1 level in English.
• Strong interpersonal skills to develop quick rapport with clients establishing solid credibility with them.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
• Strong goal orientation and proactiveness, being able to work under pressure.
• Proven strong analytical/problem solving, organizational skills.
• Exhibits resourcefulness, flexibility, creativity and versatility.
• Strong background in digital tools and capable to work with innovative sales processes.
• Proficiency in computer tools, such as Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Position with enormous professional development potential.
• Fluency in written and spoken Spanish will be highly valued.
• An exciting job opprtunity in an international business group leader in the world of human resources technology with an stimulating job environment.
• A competitive Fixed + Variable Salary.
• Flexible Remuneration Plan.
• Based in Madrid but possibility of teleworking.
Categoría o nivel