Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 24/04/2020
Imagine working for the best and most recognized company in the world, in an office surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea! A company that believes that the key to a successful workplace is constantly innovating, experimenting, and keeping things fun.
This is our client - The world's largest technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
They are looking for a Sales Executive. Are you a native Norwegian speaker? Do you have experience in Sales and would you like to work in the IT industry? Your next opportunity might be waiting for you!
Main Responsibilities are:
- Achieve sales qualified opportinuty quota quarterly and hit a target level of activity daily and weekly;
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to identify high potential prospects;
- Looking for new business opportunities by prospecting, qualifying and closing deals (full sales cycle);
- Strengthening relationship with clients with potential of up-selling (by understanding client's needs);
- Execute daily outbound phone calls and emails, contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Native level of Norwegian;
- Fluent English in writing and speaking;
- +2 Years of experience in outbound sales, B2B sales or business development, ideally in the IT industry;
- Some knowledge of Google Cloud Platform solutions;
- Strong interpersonal skill and a high level of integrity and professionalism;
- Ability to connect business needs with sufficient solutions, strong business vision;
- Comfortable working against an assigned quota in a phone-based environment;
- General IT skills: essential computer skills to navigate efficiently a computer-based job.
- Employment with the world's leading company in the digital industry;
- Competitive salary + bonus;
- Monday to Friday (39 hour work week), office hours, weekends off;
- Career development opportunities;
- Introductory (6 weeks of intense initial training) and ongoing, continuous training and certifications;
- Private health insurance;
- Interesting relocation package;
- Free gym;
- Dynamic business casual environment with international colleagues;
- Team building activities;
- Wonderful office by the sea
Categoría o nivel