Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Our client, a major global industrial company with plants in more than 30 countries is currently looking a SAP In-house Consultant (m/f) with a focus on SD and MM to support their global SAP application team to be based in Bizkaia.
Your daily task will include:
- Responsibility, together with the team leader SAP applications, for the introduction (roll-out) and later support to the Group.
- Troubleshooting and customizing of their SAP ERP applications in close collaboration with internal and external consultants.
- Consulting and training of key users; Contact persons for the departments in all application questions.
- Coordination and analysis of SAP relevant business processes as well as development of optimization and solution concepts in close cooperation with the specialist in the departments.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of SAP Logistics within a chemical or an industrial company.
- IT degree or equivalent is desirable.
- Extensive and demonstrable SAP SD/MM technical experience within SAP ECC6 (based on HANA Database).
- Excellent SD/MM implementation and support expertise – order types and item categories, pricing, shipping types, transport management, output management.
- Familiar with IDOCS - distribution model, partner profiles, IDOC monitoring (intercompany business).
- Knowledge of additional SAP logistics modules preferable (Including LE, QM, PP-PI).
- Knowledge and experience of system integration with logistics and non-logistics modules
- Good process knowledge in Sales, Materials Management and Logistics and experience in process analysis.
- Project Management Experience.
- Strong communication skills to work with contacts at all levels.
- Independent, structured and results-oriented work, for fast and direct target achievement.
- Good comprehension and a goal-oriented approach.
- Service and customer orientation.
- International mobility in the context of business travel (about 30% travel).
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills (both written and spoken), any additional European language would be extremely advantageous.
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel