Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Your responsibilities will vary depending on the nature of the project, but may include:
· Analyze customers' requirements and agree on project's and solution's scope with all project's stakeholders.
· Create the business cases, prepare the integration scenarios for the implementation and have them validated by the stakeholders.
· Implement the solution, complete all solution configurations and perform additional developments.
· Test the implementation, prepare cutover and complete the data migration.
· Load the application in production, execute the cutover, and finally support the post go-live and ensure the hand-over to the team.
· Assist clients in change management, possibly facilitate workshops and provide technical/functional trainings to users…
· +3 years of experience as SAP HCM consultant (mandatory!): PA, OM, Time Management, LSO, Payroll, Appraisals, Performance
· Good knowledge and experience in ABAP HR Programming, ABAP OO, BaDI
· Experience in Data Migration projects in a plus
· Fluency in English. Good knowledge of French is a plus.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, etc.
· Problem-solving skills and results oriented mindset.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Drive and persistence.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and within a team.
· Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment with numerous stakeholders.
· Availability to travel within Europe.
An exciting job in a fast growing pan European company
A great place to work in the center of Malaga
A flexible, friendly and young working environment
Autonomy and empowerment
Continuous learning opportunities
Being involved in a wide range of local and international projects
No Monday morning blues when the alarm goes off!
Fun at work!
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel