Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 09/11/2018
• Provide high quality customer service at all times by ensuring effective organisation of assigned workload, integrity of analytical data generated and timely/accurate provision of results.
• Assist with technical aspects for client proposals for method development, transfers and validation protocols.
• Independently perform a range of routine and investigative analysis using GC-MS and provide interpretation of results generated by GC-MS as required OR,
• Provide technical direction within own area of expertise (GC) within the team whilst independently performing a range of GMP analyses by GC including method development / optimization and validation OR
• Perform a range of analyses using wet chemistry techniques independently,
• Perform data checking and provide interpretation of results for routine testing.
• Generate certificate of analysis or external interpretive reports.
• Provide training and supervise junior staff in routine activities and methods and interpretation.
• Take responsibility for elements of specific projects and/or specific areas of general laboratory/sample administration and assign housekeeping tasks as required.
• Will be expected to work in different laboratories if the demand is required.
• Work as part of an efficient analytical team
• Liaise with clients, business development and line management to ensure effective communication of project proposals and results.
• Deliver presentations to technical stakeholders and clients as required
• Manage small projects or defined areas of larger projects
• Work to the highest standards of safety and quality by ensuring that appropriate COSHHs, risk assessments and SOPs are understood and followed.
• To complete assigned quality actions in a timely manner, including review and approval
• Assist with the documentation of SOPs for simple equipment and tests and generation of Risk Assessments and COSHH
• To understand and work to the requirements of GMP and UKAS.
• Educated to Degree or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a laboratory,
• Excellent understanding of GC-MS equipment OR
• Extensive practical industry experience in an analytical laboratory utilizing wet chemistry techniques OR
• Possesses hands on day to day Gas chromatography analytical experience with proven ability to undertake method development / optimization / validation / transfer and be able to troubleshoot when required,
• Considerable practical laboratory experience, ideally within a contract research organization or pharmaceutical laboratory, specifically in the analysis of drug products and raw materials (quantitative and investigative analysis),
• Scientific understanding and ability to independently conduct chemical analysis in relevant area
• Accountable, honest, hardworking and able to work efficiently in a team,
• Flexible and adaptable to meet customer/business requirements. Well organized and capable of working on multiple activities concurrently. Meticulous attention to detail,
• Good verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate with client’s and colleagues,
• Computer literate in standard MS office applications,
• Technical credibility to develop good working relationships with internal and external clients,
• Ability to problem solve and plan resources to maintain workflow in delivery of projects,
• Analytical Project management.
• Awareness of pharmacopoeia.
• Good knowledge of laboratory quality and accreditation systems (GMP) and previous experience of working to GMP.
• Pharmaceutical development awareness.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.