Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Financial Services Head, Senior Associate Director at IE Talent & Careers has two main responsibilities: build relations with employers in a specific sector to create career opportunities for all IE students and to prepare candidates to succeed in their recruiting processes.
IE University is a top ranked university, with five different schools: Business, Law, Human Science and Technology, Global Public Affairs and Architecture and Design. Academic programs include different bachelor degrees, specialized Masters, MBAs and Executive Education, in a full-time, blended, online or part-time format. We are looking for a Recruiter Relations and Sector Advisor for the Financial Services sectors.
Recruiter Relation: Business development & Account Management
• Create a sector annual business development plan with specific company targets and establish performance goals and metrics, to be reviewed regularly. Financial sector includes companies in the Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Trading, Asset and Wealth Management, Private Equity and FinTech subsectors.
• Develop and execute an employer outreach strategy targeting employers in selected geographies and sectors with awareness of current student’s interests and economic and industry trends to maximize opportunities.
• Leverage alumni network to open doors in companies.
• Work with faculty and other department to involve them in corporate outreach/sales.
• Conduct visits to employer partners and new business leads to reinforce relationship and seek new opportunities for both on-campus and off-campus recruiting.
• Travel, sales calls and proactive outreach to represent the University both nationally and internationally to increase volume of recruiters and geographic diversity of recruiters.
• Facilitate employers' participation in specific recruiting events, including panels with sector experts, Talent Forums, company presentations, workshops, as well as other events designed to facilitate interactions between employers and students.
• Attend external sector specific events.
• Coordinate with marketing manager a communication and marketing plan to promote recruiting events.
• Willingness to travel 30%.
• The position will report to the Recruiter Relations Director, with different coordination lines to the Sector /Functional Leads and Program Head.
• Coordinate the rest of Finance advisors.
• Develop and deliver preparation workshops and informational sessions about sectors and interview preparation for specific sector or company.
• Career coaching and advising of candidates through their process of self-assessment, research, networking and interview preparation, job search guidance for the specific sector. Specific KPIs to measure specific results achieved.
• Develop increasing levels of knowledge about specific industry trends, corporate strategy and recruitment expectations of core clients by conducting ongoing research and engagement with the company representatives and alumni to ensure students have current information about specific job markets and industries.
• Coordinate with professional student club activities: events, student treks.
• Define and complete special projects related to the Talent & Careers department as required.
• Hold open office hours to provide sector-specific career advice.
• Understand and promote career resources and career education events.
• Manage and report employment information and statistics.
• Master´s Degree from a top University. HR experience is a plus.
• Bilingual/native level of English is required. Some level of Spanish is a plus.
• Coaching skills, excellent empathy.
• 5-7 years of experience in the financial sector, ideally in Investment Banking or Private Equity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with diverse constituency, including senior executives.
• Multi-tasking and the ability to work with a sense of urgency under tight deadlines.
• Initiative: the candidate must be a professional with self-confidence, a spirit of service, a proactive attitude, action oriented, dynamic, hardworking, innovative, and receptive to improvements and constant learning.
• Results oriented highly motivated to achieve objectives, both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to travel regularly and work evenings and weekends occasionally.
• Proven ability to create and establish external business relationships.
• Global mentality, being able to work with people from different backgrounds and keep an open mind to different needs.
• Knowledge of how the work market works, especially the financial services sector
• Understanding of the specific recruiting: Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Trading, Asset and Wealth Management, Private Equity and FinTech subsectors
• Prior sales or business development experience. Developing effective measurements and evaluating performance
• Deep knowledge of higher education (master or MBA) programs and employers
• Direct experience in a Career Services office from a top ranked school, highly valuable
• Experience as a coach, career advisor, headhunter or recruiter will be highly valued
• Database management, marketing communication and direct marketing expertise a plus
• Organizational skills and able to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time
• Attention to detail: the candidate must have the necessary characteristics and style of working related to an academic environment
• Additional languages would be a plus.
Categoría o nivel