Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE University is a top-ranked university with five different schools: Business, Law, Human Sciences & Technology, Global & Public Affairs, and Architecture & Design. Academic degree programs include Undergraduate, specialized Masters, MBAs and Executive Education in a full-time, blended, online or part-time format.
We are looking for an Associate Director of Recruiter Relations and Consulting Sector Advisor. The role has two main responsibilities: build relations with employers in a specific sector to create career opportunities for all IE students and to prepare candidates to succeed in the recruiting processes.
Key Action Areas:
Employers Relations: Business Development & Account Management
• Create a sector annual business development plan with specific company targets and establish performance goals and metrics, to be reviewed regularly.
• Develop and execute an employer outreach strategy targeting employers in selected geographies and sectors with awareness of current student’s interests and economic and industry trends to maximize opportunities.
• Work with faculty and other departments to involve them in corporate outreach/sales.
• Conduct visits to employer partners and new business leads to reinforce the relationship and seek new opportunities for both on-campus and off-campus recruiting.
• Sales calls and proactive outreach to represent the University both nationally and internationally to increase the volume of recruiters and geographic diversity of recruiters.
• Facilitate employers' participation in specific recruiting events, including panels with sector experts, Talent Forums, company presentations, workshops, as well as other events designed to facilitate interactions between employers and students.
• Coordinate with marketing manager the communication and marketing plan to promote recruiting and employer branding events.
• Willingness to travel 20%.
• Develop and deliver workshops and informational sessions about sectors and recruitment process preparation for specific sector or company
• Career coaching and advising of candidates through their process of self-assessment, research, networking and interview preparation (especially case interviews), job search guidance for the specific sector. Specific KPIs to measure specific results achieved
• Develop and keep up to date the knowledge about specific industry trends, corporate strategy and recruitment expectations of core clients by conducting ongoing research and engagement with the company representatives and alumni to ensure students have current information about specific job markets and industries
• Organize sector-specific training or events
• Coordinate with professional student club activities: events, student treks
• Define and complete special projects related to the Talent & Careers as required.
• Hold open office hours to provide sector-specific career advice.
• Understand and promote career resources and career education events.
• Manage and report employment information and statistics.
• Master´s Degree from a top University. HR experience is a plus.
• A bilingual/native level of English is required. Some level of Spanish is a plus.
• Experience in the consulting sector, a minimum of 2-3 years. Ideally from a Top strategic consulting firm, or Digital Consulting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Coaching skills, excellent empathy.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with diverse constituency, including senior executives.
• Multi-tasking and the ability to work with a sense of urgency under tight deadlines.
• Initiative: the candidate must be a professional with self-confidence, a spirit of service, a proactive attitude, action-oriented, dynamic, hardworking, innovative, and receptive to improvements and constant learning.
• Results-oriented to achieve objectives, both individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to travel regularly and work evenings and weekends occasionally.
• Proven ability to create and establish external business relationships.
• Global mentality, being able to work with people from different backgrounds and keep an open mind to different needs.
Categoría o nivel