Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are currently looking for a Senior Back-End Developer, who will help a company from the iGaming industry to perfect its software and expand its clientele and services.
With experience in affiliation, online casino management, and game re-selling, this company decided to ramp up their B2B side and focus on being a top game aggregator in the industry.
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles for the B2B app.
- Participate in high-level technical decisions.
- Mentor and empower other developers around you.
- Make the company's technology and team scale as the business grows.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Computer science or similar degree.
- Strong Java Skills and deep understanding of the JVM: memory management, profiling, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Object -Oriented Programming and Software architecture, etc.
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in development: SOLID Principles, Clean Architecture, Design Patterns, etc.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, database performance concerns, and solutions.
- Familiarity with DevOps culture.
- Experience with TDD.
- Experience running code in the cloud and using laaS and PaaS solutions, especially AWS.
- Experience with Docker.
- Programming directed towards Microservices and events.
- Knowledge with queues systems (RabbitMQ, Amazon SQS).
- Knowledge with parallel and distributed programming (Spark).
- Knowledge with cache systems (Redis, Memcached, Hazelcast).
- Competitive salary package
- Personal benefits package that compliment your lifestyle whether it’s gym, food savings, medical insurance, transport savings, and/or kindergarten assistance
- International and open-minded work environment
- Remote work days
- Beautiful office in Poblenou
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel