An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS develops and delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of its process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are searching for a Senior HR Specialist with experience in Compensation & Performance Management. In this role your key tasks and responsibilities will be to support the specific Performance to Reward processes for all employees with a focus on supporting and coordinating processes around global annual goal setting and performance review as well as global annual merit review and incentives.
SENIOR COMPENSATION & PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST WITH ITALIAN OR SPANISH
Your main duties will be the following:
- Ensure all Compensation related changes and documentation from hire to retire are processed according to defined KPIs
- Manage and administer annual compensation processes (merit, incentives), support salary plans/calculation and reporting
- Coordinate and support annual performance management activities
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, answering to inquiries (accurate and on time), preparing, dispatching and filing documentation
- Consult line managers on performance (annual goal setting, mid-year review and annual performance review) and compensation (annual merit review, STIP etc.) related questions
- Perform compliance related tasks, e.g. four eye principle approvals and compensating control reports and analysis
- Provide support to internal customers regarding global Performance and Reward policies and standards
- Deliver best in class service to business managers and employees, oversee accurate and timely processing of information with all stakeholders
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- min. 2 years of experience in Compensation & Performance processes
- experience in HR management tools (Workday is a plus)
- excellent cooperation skills
- ability to communicate and explain procedures and solution proposals to partners
- English proficiency (speaking and writing)
- fluency in languages: Italian or Spanish
- knowledge of Portuguese is a great asset
Working for us as a Senior Compensation & Performance Specialist is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Joining our team is an excellent opportunity to participate in transition projects in various European countries and by this playing a key role in the knowledge transfer.
Candidates from outside Gdansk /Tricity area may also benefit from our relocation support.